Friday 2 December 2011

GEBE...The movement...SXM Sint Maarten

Well...I had some times on my hands...between jobs....so I got angry one day. Angry at the Power Company: GEBE. And now...something has started to happen. I started a petition and ppl started signing it. I posted some videos, documenting outages and giving vent to my anger and frustration....And now - Ppl have started talking about orginazing...rallies...I've started a grassroots movement...I think that's what its called. Surprising. I just was expressing my view and giving other ppl a chance to have a voice...now I have ppl comeing to me looking for direction. Yikes. I'll admit it: I'm a firestarter. I'll light a blaze about something, but never think past the point of fire. Soooo, now I put the word out that i need help with this cause. LOL I'm completely out of my depth and it's a very uncomfortable feeling. I'm not sure which way to go, the next move..and ppl seem to be waiting with baited breath for instructions. I hope I survive this.

Petition Site


No comments:

Post a Comment